Our purpose: To help people in the church family and wider community who are home-bound or need special assistance.
- We’re working to coordinate with services already offered by our Deacons and staff as well as groups in the wider community.
- We expect CV Together to live on long after the coronavirus crisis!
Services Offered: During the crisis we will…
- Deliver groceries, prescriptions drugs, or other necessities
- Provide “phone buddies" to LCPC seniors and others desiring a periodic check-in (to assess needs and offer fellowship and prayer)
- Provide other support as needs emerge and resources permit
- Needs will be great especially among those who have lost jobs
- We've created a new dedicated account for this purpose - please consider offering a gift!
To be effective and keep people safe as we serve, we will:
- Provide service and safety guidelines to all volunteers
- Use gloves and disinfectant and maintain safe physical distances when we deliver food or visit
Stay home if we or anyone we live with is sick